Union Aid Abroad APHEDA, the global justice organisation of the Australian union movement, UnionsWA and the Southern Initiative for Global Trade Union Rights (SIGTUR) are jointly supporting the important work of LION (Local Initiative OHS Network) Indonesia which provides support to those with asbestos related disease as well as raising awareness of asbestos use in Indonesia.
You are invited to join us in giving support to LION Indonesia by:
- Joining as a member of Union Aid Abroad APHEDA and nominating Asbestos Indonesia as a designated project - you can join online here now!
- We have a dedicated raffle running now with proceeds going towards LION Indonesia - only 300 tickets with the chance to win one of three prizes. First prize is a $1,500 travel voucher. You can purchase your ticket online here.
- You can show your support by purchasing online (only $10 each) and wearing one of our great "Ban Asbestos Globally" badges here.
- Stay informed of our activities, by submiting your details online here.
- Have some questions? Please email [email protected].
Hear Dr Anna Suraya and Lachlan Batchelor talk abut the important work of LION Indonesia.