Vacancy for administration officer
FLEXIBLE, PART-TIME (0.6)
12 month temporary
Salary $54,255 - $70,707 pro-rata
Unity Training Services is a small, but busy, Registered Training Organisation, based in the CBD.
Unity Training is a training business offering courses in occupational health and safety, primarily for workplace OSH representatives from a variety of industries and workplaces. It is a key business unit of UnionsWA, the state’s peak union body.
Unity Training is looking for an enthusiastic and committed Administration Officer to join our small, professional team.
The position is a key role for Unity Training Service, providing extensive administrative and marketing support to the Unity Training Manager.
The position requires a hands-on approach to course bookings, database maintenance, liaison with course participants, sales, invoicing and payments, reception and general administrative duties.
This position will suit those wanting to work school hours and also includes competitive leave and superannuation benefits.
- High level administration skills
- Advanced computer skills, including operations of Microsoft Office software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record in customer service and/or marketing with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment and use your initiative to get results.
- Experience in sales or marketing in a similar organisation or experience in a similar role in an RTO, especially compliance will be highly regarded.
For further information please contact Meredith Hammat [email protected] or phone 9328 7877
Please address your application and CV to:
The Manager, Unity Training Services, PO Box Z5380 St Georges Tce Perth 6831 or email [email protected]
Applications close Wednesday, 3rd June.