Tips to reduce money worries in retirement
Current economic and investment market conditions are making times difficult for retirees.
Rising living costs, medical costs and interest rates along with volatile markets may lead to worry about future savings. AustralianSuper have a few helpful tips to consider:
- Stay up to date with current economic conditions
- Review your investment options
- Find out if you’re eligible for the Age Pension safety net
- Strengthen your financial literacy with seminar or webinars
AustralianSuper provide access to a team of financial advisers who can assist in working through financial needs for each stage of your retirement and how to meet them1.
- Personal financial product advice is provided under the Australian Financial Services Licence held by a third party and not by AustralianSuper Pty Ltd. Fees may apply. This may include general financial advice which doesn’t take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Before making a decision consider if the information is right for you and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement, available at australiansuper.com/pds or by calling 1300 300 273. A Target Market Determination (TMD) is a document that outlines the target market a product has been designed for. Find the TMDs at australiansuper.com/TMD. AustralianSuper Pty Ltd ABN 94 006 457 987, AFSL 233788, Trustee of AustralianSuper ABN 65 714 394 898
Sponsored by AustralianSuper Pty Ltd, ABN 94 006 457 987, AFSL 233788, Trustee of AustralianSuper ABN 65 714 394 898.