The fifth annual UnionsWA Industrial Officer & Lawyer Network Conference will be held on Thursday 18 October 2018 at the CSA Building in downtown Perth.
- Date: Thursday 18 October 2018
- Time: 8:30am – 5:30pm, followed by conference drinks
- Place: Meeting Room 1, Level 6 CSA Building 445 Hay Street Perth
This year our keynote speaker will be former Chief Justice of the High Court Robert French AC. We will also hear from former Secretary of UnionsWA, and current Conciliator at the Fair Work Commission Dave Robinson. Full program details are available here.
Please register below with your details, following which you will land on our online payment section. Payment is required to confirm your place.
- If you are from an affiliated union registration is $25 per person (incl GST)
- If you are from a non-sponsoring law firm registration is $100 per person (incl GST)
445 Hay St
Meeting Room 1, Level 6
Perth, WA 6000
Google map and directions