The seventh annual conference of the UnionsWA Industrial Officers & Lawyers Network will be on Tuesday, 1 December 2020. Following the conclusion of proceedings there will be conference drinks. Please complete your details below, after which you will be directed to a page for registration payment ($25 for UnionsWA affiliates; $80 for CLC's; $100 for law firms).
- Rachel Cosentino of Francis Burt Chambers
- FWC President Justice Iain Ross, AO
- FWC Deputy President Val Gostencnik
- Labour Relations Minister Bill Johnston MLA
- ACTU Assistant Secretary Liam O’Brien
- WAIRC Deputy Registrar Sarah Kemp and IMC Magistrate Jennifer Hawkins (tbc)
Full conference program is here.
Union leaders have been asked to release their industrial staff so that they can benefit from the full day! CPD accreditation is also being sought for all presentations.
The full details are:
- Date: Tuesday 1 December
- Location: Main meeting room, State School Teachers Union, 1 West St, West Perth
- Time: 8:30am – 4:20pm
For multiple bookings, you can use the following forms:
1 West St
Main Meeting Room
West Perth, WA 6005
Google map and directions